Come and enjoy Bach, the quintessential composer of all time …
- in a manner no other local ensemble provides,
- very much as Bach himself heard it and performed it,
- with Baroque period instruments,
- having a vocal quality that blends perfectly with singers,
- in performances marked by a light, dancing style of articulation.
The Bach Collegium, organized and directed by Dr. Daniel Reuning, has been performing choral and instrumental masterworks by Bach and other Baroque composers since 2002.
The Collegium consists of dedicated singers, accompanied by some of the finest vocal soloists and instrumentalists available for the authentic presentation of Baroque repertoire.
We invite you to come and hear the difference! Check the following links: