Come and enjoy Bach, the quintessential composer of all time …
- in a manner no other local ensemble provides,
- very much as Bach himself heard it and performed it,
- with Baroque period instruments,
- having a vocal quality that blends perfectly with singers,
- in performances marked by a light, dancing style of articulation.
The Bach Collegium, under the artistic direction of Dr. Koji Otsuki, specializes in historically informed performances of the choral and instrumental masterworks of J. S. Bach.
The Collegium consists of dedicated singers, accompanied by some of the finest vocal soloists and instrumentalists available for the authentic presentation of Baroque repertoire.
We invite you to come and hear the difference! Check the following links: